Saturday, January 31, 2009

Twentyfivethings

I did this on here, for Facebook. I'm starting to feel weird about using Blogger like a .txt document, though, haha.

01. I spent my first birthday in Rome, and have been to Italy four times since I was 10.
02. Rooibos tea has ruined me for all other teas; it is amazing, it's strong, it's great hot and cold, and it's South African.
03. Speaking of things that are South African: me. Half, but still. Maybe I've had enough rooibos and Appletizer in my life to be fully South African?
04. I love books. Reading them, holding them, being near them, smelling them...
05. The blender is my very favorite kitchen appliance.
06. I don't have a gallbladder anymore. All it did was torture me, anyway. Good riddance!
07. "[I am] witty, sarcastic... both of those can be one I guess." - Sophia Nieuwertyuioboer
08. My last name is derived from the Old Norse word for "high island" and in Scotland, there is an Island of Hoy. Bonus! A fact about you: YOU ARE JEALOUS.
09. I'm lucky enough to know a lot of cool people... but I couldn't live without Sophia or Alexis.
10. If I could get a handwritten, personal letter from anyone, dead or alive, other than Jesus... I'm thinking I'd want Sufjan Stevens or Kurt Vonnegut, at the risk of sounding hopelessly hipster. (BRIAN DON'T HATE ME)
11. If I was the only woman alive, and there was one man with whom I would presumably have to repopulate the earth... ideally, he would be Lee Pace; just sayin'.
12. On any given day, I probably quote The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and/or The Office at least once.
13. I've had really good luck with the internet; it's how I met and got to know a few of the people I've been good friends with for the longest.
14. I write pretty exclusively in cursive.
15. I'm a pop culture nut. It has filled me with a lot of completely useless, albeit entertaining, information.
16. I agree with the general consensus that Shark Week is AWESOME. But, if I'm watching Discovery, I'll be honest... it's probably for Bear Grylls or Mike Rowe.
17. I just wrote something here about how much I appreciate anything Judd Apatow, but then I realized it was stupid.
18. Dogs make me really nervous.
19. Olde English Sketch Comedy is one of my favorite things in the entire world.
20. Alexis thinks I have a nice butt.
21. I really enjoy walking.
22. I hate mushrooms and cottage cheese.
23. I can listen to just about any genre of music, and enjoy it. Even if it's just to make fun.
24. I really regret not sticking with piano and/or violin lessons when I was younger.
25. I read a lot of blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment