Saturday, January 31, 2009

"We're remembering."

Sometimes I wonder about my life. Whether I have affected or ever will affect someone's life in a way that they aren't the same after I've passed through it.

So I started thinking about the people I know, the people I used to know. Even the ones that made me feel like dirt underfoot. Maybe their purpose was to make me feel like dirt, so that someone or something else could come along and make me feel like a person again. It comes down to this balance... I have to be confronted with something frustrating and unfortunate, in order to truly appreciate something that is good to the core.

This is all underdeveloped and barely articulated. But I hope more people remember me for being good than for being frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment