Sunday, February 8, 2009

Little things.

I love idiosyncrasies. I think those little, insignificant things about people, the things that really make them them, are the most beautiful things.

Alexis has a different voice, vocabulary, and set of facial expressions for each person she talks to on the phone.

Sophia has the most sophisticated artistic eye of anyone I know. You could show her a mess of photos, fonts, colors, graphics, and she could pick out the very best ones right away.

Maybe I feel this way because I'd like to think someday, someone might really love me, and the thing that makes them realize it is my habit of eating tuna fish sandwiches for breakfast or my dislike of blue-ink pens.

1 comment:

  1. S-sam, you're making my eyes leak, what is this madness. I love you. So, so much. ♥

    ReplyDelete